First Post Last Post
Updated 2016!! Get 1000 or more twitter follwers in a day
Not working man...............
Thank you this is great I'm already seeing results , however some of the links are dead and I don't recommend those last three links
Getting followers is easy but what to do next?
I got 4k for 1 usd at onedollarr dot come a cheap fiverr clone.
The thing is they are worthless I have no idea what to do with them.
(06-10-2015, 07:54 PM)xn14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Getting followers is easy but what to do next?

Sorry but there's a difference between fake followers , untargeted followers and then niche targeted followers.

On twitter the most valuable followers are the ones you can make click on your link. So lets say your twitter account is about a music artist Lady Gaga (or a newer one) then you get 1000s or followers who want to see lady gagas music quotes, concerts , videos and PRODUCTS!!

Now you offer the product through a link like ( Yes I got the hottest brace here) then link or you can find the t shirt i wore in this picture (website here), or go black hat and advertise their songs and videos for free on your links and hope u cash out before you get banned.

I dont advise that. You can drive traffic to a ppd offer or use websites that pay you per tweet.
How to do it ,i want to learn it ....
Is anyone having any success with these Twitter Followers methods ???

Are these methods still working.

Are these "real" followers or are they "fake" followers. What has been your experience ???
How to work in this mate? i am interested this because i am new in twitter
(06-10-2015, 07:54 PM)xn14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Getting followers is easy but what to do next?
Your site helped me alot. love that gig
Great man.... thanks for this site ... gold gold
I hope some of this still works
Bump ... This are fake followers but will make your twitter account look famous so that some real and genuine people will follow you...

BONUS ADDED : Unlock post and get bonus :D
Thanks bro for the post,im looking forwrd towrds it
Nice list to build follower.Looking for more updated from you
This method since 2014, does it still work ?
(12-24-2015, 11:18 PM)thinhappy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This method since 2014, does it still work ?

Check the title... It is updated on 2016 -_-
Thanks mate for sharing , hope these sites are still works ...........
Just unlocked moment ago let see if its still working thanks mate
Great and very useful list, keep update it and thanks a lot.
Thank you this is great, Is this stil working bro
Anyone tried their affiliate program? Anyone tried their affiliate program?

Return to Top CPAhero