[VIP METHOD] How to Make Money by Creating and Selling Software Online
I'm using this method. It really works. You just need a little bit of skills (or to outsource some parts)

Cheers!

[Image: TWMD9nx.png]

payments picture

[Image: SGUKsq4.png]

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Unfortunetly in my opinion not worth 50 points. First it's buysellsmethod so automaticly I consider is as weak. This is just basic description how to make and sell software but not any particual idea, just software. Generally you get some overall tips about designing, developing, testing, making sellspage, some viral techniques thats all. If you are developer you may find some value but not much if you are not a developer it can be hard for you to read it and proceed.
I don't agree with you. The guide has really important things and techniques for monetization. You can outsource some things to make it easier for you
If it's from buysellmethods then is junk sorry but that website is a total scam
You know i caught buysellmethods ripping off a ebook almost word for word. i forgot the book but it has something to do 100 ways to to make money
(08-18-2017, 05:53 AM)mikey08 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.You know i caught buysellmethods ripping off a ebook almost word for word. i forgot the book but it has something to do 100 ways to to make money

found it it called trendster search forum

unless they are Jeremy estes in the book how 20 ways to make money 100 dollars a day online

note i got the ebook off huge collection of ebooks called ebooks file if it is here somewhere

you know what a funny thing is the thread where i said buysell is a scam got deleted, search google
I dont want to waste my point.
Can you please tell.have you ever mentioned any way to make a software.You know everything will depend on that.
It give me some ideas.
thanks

and i don't know what to put in the rest for 50 characters.

Return to Top CPAhero