First Post Last Post
[VIP Method] How To Make $99 Daily with Fresh News and Trends
(07-14-2017, 09:29 PM)Vonais Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What type of CPA offers does this method entail? What network would you use?
Any type in general, any network in general
(07-14-2017, 01:14 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.FFS, everyone is asking for more information, so they know what they are unlocking and the OP is being as vague as possible, so I guess its up to me to give a review so everyone can stop posting for more info.

First of all, it IS from the "buysellmethods" website and DOES mention Google trends.

The method itself is OLD and the ebook even has references to old ad networks that no longer even exist, such as Adbrite which closed down 4 YEARS ago.

The method CAN work, but you have to be very organized and keep on top of things, as its about jumping on breaking news stories and using CPA offers related to the story to make money from people searching for info on the news story. Sounds simple, but lots of people have been doing this for years and you have to be among the first to profit from it. I stopped doing it a few years ago because I kept missing the big stories by being elsewhere. I did make around $200 per day for the few days I really worked at it back in 2010.

Overall there are much better ways to earn online, but if you have the time and dedication, then you could add this as another revenue stream. 7/10

Now stop asking about it!! Either unlock it and try or move on...

That is because it from 2007 by jeremy estes
Banner advertisement could still work. Depends on the product banner though.
(08-28-2017, 07:24 AM)warriortogo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Banner advertisement could still work. Depends on the product banner though.

Yes, old school banner might be useful.

Return to Top CPAhero