Video don't get views on youtube
Hello my friends
i have problem with you tube i have uploaded video from a week and make good name with main keyword and description and tags and card i make good on-page seo and a little backlinks about 100 but i get only 25 views how can i get more and but my video number one on keyword
What's average view count for your keyword per month? It may be the keyword has no such demand.
In my experience its always harder to get views on a single video. I would try to make several similar videos with long tail keywords, the rest of the videos will appear as suggestion for each video.

Making playlists also helps getting views.
(01-10-2017, 02:58 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What's average view count for your keyword per month? It may be the keyword has no such demand.

average view count between 1000-10000
(01-11-2017, 02:53 AM)ashrafafS Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-10-2017, 02:58 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What's average view count for your keyword per month? It may be the keyword has no such demand.

average view count between 1000-10000

If you are checking views for last month, it's less due to holiday season. You can check, views will rise after 15th Jan.... it's a common trend for YT.
Another thing you can try... use a more catchy thumbnail for your video.

Return to Top CPAhero