Virtual Game Site Using CPA & Paypal For Sale
This is a 6+ year old game site where members can buy and sell properties to become the Donald Trump of a virtual city online. Has a leaderboard and members can use in-game currency which can be earned by completing CPA offers or bought via Paypal to use toward maintaining their empire.

I am one of only 6 people to have a legal version of the unique script that sold at the time for $1500 and I completely rewrote the names, buildings, description, etc to be 100% unique and exclusive to my [/quote]site. I also created a video & virtual bank for it that no other site has and is monetized through CPA offers.

Selling because, at 50, I am semi-retired and letting go of most of my online empire, including some well established websites. I haven't touched this one in awhile. but just renewed the domain so I could sell to someone who could make good use of a fun site. I could get a few hundred on Flippa, but since I'm not asking that much I thought I'd list here first because of its CPA monetization.

Comes with the hosting account, as I will NOT be moving it or installing it for the little amount I'm asking. I just want to give the keys to someone who can run with it, have fun and make some money.

Only asking $100 for quick sale!

The site is....

Quote:Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Thanks!
Oh, and its regged at name.com for the whole year Smile
Feel free to ask questions!!! Smile
I'm not active on this forum. But I found it on Google. Can you send me more information?

Return to Top CPAhero