WHY I CAN'T MAKE ANY DOLLAR ON INTERNET?
HELLO BROTHERS,
I CAME HERE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WILL DO
I TRIED SO MUCH WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ON INTERNET
YOUTUBE,CPA,CPM,FIVERR
AND I FAIL WITH ALL WAYS
I READ THE METHODS HERE ON THIS SITE
BUT IT DIDNT WORK
I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET TRAFFIC OR REAL PEOPLE
TO WATCH MY VIDEOS OR CLICK ON MY CPA

PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOW ANY WAY TO MAKE ANY NYMBER OF $$
PLEASE TELL ME I NEED YOUR HELP
I will say just one thing. Never give up, never surrender.
(02-05-2017, 11:57 AM)bowbow Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I will say just one thing. Never give up, never surrender.

can you help me with any way please
i need it
Hello,
Money earning in Online or Offline both needs efforts and consistency. You have to keep doing it unless you succeed.
There is no exact method anyone can tell you to make money. All you have to do is read the methods and make your own and stick to it. If you want to make money from FIVERR just stick to it and everyday think how to make your GIG more better so that people buy from you. Don't lose hope if you didn't get sales for one month.
I got sales after a month while making my gigs look more and more better.

Suppose you got sales after a month, then you will get another sales within a week. Then more n more.. Just have patience and try one method which is working.
Bro i am [email protected] like you, i tried lots of stuff but failed but now i am trying with PTC (for 3rd time) but this time i am trying by renting referrals on site which have at least $0.02 or more guaranteed daily earnigns
(03-01-2017, 03:11 PM)johnycool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Bro i am [email protected] like you, i tried lots of stuff but failed but now i am trying with PTC (for 3rd time) but this time i am trying by renting referrals on site which have at least $0.02 or more guaranteed daily earnigns

Why on Earth would you bother with a PTC??? They're ALL crap and not worth the effort put in for the pennies earned. You could pick up cans at the side of the road and return them for more than you would earn all day at a PTC.
(03-01-2017, 08:05 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(03-01-2017, 03:11 PM)johnycool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Bro i am [email protected] like you, i tried lots of stuff but failed but now i am trying with PTC (for 3rd time) but this time i am trying by renting referrals on site which have at least $0.02 or more guaranteed daily earnigns

Why on Earth would you bother with a PTC??? They're ALL crap and not worth the effort put in for the pennies earned. You could pick up cans at the side of the road and return them for more than you would earn all day at a PTC.

problem is i live in a 3rd world country and janitors here earn around $90 per month for putting 7 hours daily in their work....you see.
(03-02-2017, 04:40 AM)johnycool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.problem is i live in a 3rd world country and janitors here earn around $90 per month for putting 7 hours daily in their work....you see.

Then it should be easy for you to become rich online, as you wouldn't need to earn much to be ahead of most people. I envy you. I have to earn at least $100 a day online just to survive in my country, but you would only need $3-5. You're lucky!! Smile
(03-02-2017, 09:26 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(03-02-2017, 04:40 AM)johnycool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.problem is i live in a 3rd world country and janitors here earn around $90 per month for putting 7 hours daily in their work....you see.

Then it should be easy for you to become rich online, as you wouldn't need to earn much to be ahead of most people. I envy you. I have to earn at least $100 a day online just to survive in my country, but you would only need $3-5. You're lucky!! Smile

that's a double edged sword because most of the offers on gpt or offerwalls, most of surveys are only available for rich countries. nobody wants an opinion of people like us.
even PTP pays more for visit from your countries!
why do you think we all are poor in first place? many of us survive on scams and that leads whole world to believe that we all are that and in turn nobody give us that many oportunities.
(03-02-2017, 12:08 PM)johnycool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.that's a double edged sword because most of the offers on gpt or offerwalls, most of surveys are only available for rich countries. nobody wants an opinion of people like us.
why do you think we all are poor in first place? many of us survive on scams and that leads whole world to believe that we all are that and in turn nobody give us that many oportunities.

You need a different approach to thinking to become wealthy online. Don't get hung up on there being no surveys or offers for your country because you shouldn't really be doing those anyway. Nobody has ever become rich by DOING surveys themselves...they get rich by getting OTHER people to do them instead...from the 'rich' countries. That's the beauty of working online....you can be from ANY country and still target the tier 1 countries. You don't need to actually live there.

For example, I own a 40000 member GPT site that has members from all over the world. Let's say a member from USA does a survey that pays out $2. They earn $1 in points and I earn $1 in REAL money from THEM doing the survey. I don't live in the USA myself. I didn't do the survey. I NEVER do surveys myself...ever.

Now scale the math by 40000 members. That's FAR more surveys completed, and money earned, than I could EVER earn by doing surveys or offers myself. Get other people to work for you. I also owned a 50000 member PTC site. I NEVER click at PTC sites myself, but they did......to earn money for ME. They earned pennies, I earned 1000's. I finally had to sell the site because it was getting millions of hits per month and it got to be too much for me to handle, and then I earned a few thousand more for the sale.

That's the difference between the payment proof screenshots on Cpahero from members posting $1.65 earned at a crappy PTC or link sharing site and the $4500 and other $XXXX ones I've posted here.

Outsourcing and scaling is where the money is. Your own country is irrelevant.
At the beginning, I had the same problem.
But I hadn't give up. Obstacles are made to be broken.
(03-02-2017, 01:33 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(03-02-2017, 12:08 PM)johnycool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.that's a double edged sword because most of the offers on gpt or offerwalls, most of surveys are only available for rich countries. nobody wants an opinion of people like us.

You need a different approach to thinking to become wealthy online. Don't get hung up on there being no surveys or offers for your country because you shouldn't really be doing those anyway. Nobody has ever become rich by DOING surveys .......

Holy cow man, that's awesome but i guess i am very impatient too coz i bought a very cheap ptc site but i didn't have the patience to fill out all the things. mostly it was coz i was studying then and did not have much money.
anyways do you think you can guide me in establish my own ptc site. of course we will decide your compensation, i am sure you are a busy guy

thanks
(03-29-2017, 02:19 AM)johnycool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Holy cow man, that's awesome but i guess i am very impatient too coz i bought a very cheap ptc site but i didn't have the patience to fill out all the things. mostly it was coz i was studying then and did not have much money.
anyways do you think you can guide me in establish my own ptc site. of course we will decide your compensation, i am sure you are a busy guy

[Image: d01zx.gif]

PTC and GPT sites are super easy to scale and promote. You simply post the site link in other PTC sites to get like-minded people to join, just like you would if it was your own referral link, except in this case you are the owner.

The difference, and it's HUGE and significant, is that when you are promoting your own ref link to someone else's PTC site, then you are giving them free traffic that you worked hard for and you are constantly doing it...you can NEVER stop promoting your ref link and you will eventually burn out trying to constantly flog the link everywhere.

On the other hand, when you OWN the site yourself, then you only have to do the initial promotion. You promote the link just like you would you own ref link for maybe 30-60 days until you have a few dozen members and then THEY will promote their own ref link to YOUR site and send YOU the free traffic. Those new members will bring you more new members, and THOSE new members bring even MORE new members, etc, etc.

I promoted my PTC as a joke at first in just a couple of places to see if anyone would join and by the end of 30 days I was able to stop promoting it myself and my new site members did it for me from there on in. It grew quickly...surprisingly quickly. By the end of the first year I had well over 10000 members and 2-3 years later I had 50000. When you have 1000's of people promoting your site it's pretty much impossible not to do well...lol
(03-30-2017, 01:14 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(03-29-2017, 02:19 AM)johnycool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Holy cow man, that's awesome but i guess i am very impatient too coz i bought a very cheap ptc site but i didn't have the patience to fill out all the things. mostly it was coz i was studying then and did not have much money.

[Image: d01zx.gif]

PTC and GPT sites are super easy to scale and promote. You simply post the site link in other PTC sites to get like-minded people to join, just like you would if it was your own referral link, except in this case you are the owner.

The difference, and it's HUGE and significant, is that when you are promoting your own ref link to someone else's PTC site, then you are giving them free traffic that you worked hard for and you are constantly doing it...you can NEVER stop promoting your ref link and you will eventually burn out trying to constantly flog the link everywhere.

On the other hand, when you OWN the site yourself, then you only have to do the initial promotion. You promote the link just like you would you own ref link for maybe 30-60 days until you have a few dozen members and then THEY will promote their own ref link to YOUR site and send YOU the free traffic. Those new members will bring you more new members, and THOSE new members bring even MORE new members, etc, etc.

I promoted my PTC as a joke at first in just a couple of places to see if anyone would join and by the end of 30 days I was able to stop promoting it myself and my new site members did it for me from there on in. It grew quickly...surprisingly quickly. By the end of the first year I had well over 10000 members and 2-3 years later I had 50000. When you have 1000's of people promoting your site it's pretty much impossible not to do well...[Image: lol.gif]

but bro, if it was so easy then how come so many PTC come and fail daily?
there must be something unique in your site and how you handle or manage your site.
(04-05-2017, 05:16 PM)johnycool Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.but bro, if it was so easy then how come so many PTC come and fail daily?
there must be something unique in your site and how you handle or manage your site.

That's a fair question to ask because it's true that many sites fail, no matter how easy it should be to succeed, but it comes down to an old saying "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink". People fail because they're too lazy to succeed.

Even with a 50000 member PTC you still have to bring in advertisers, maintain the site, deal with fraud, etc. The biggest pain for me was dealing with all the scammers who would create a bunch of duplicate accounts under their own referral link and then try to cashout in hopes I wouldn't catch it. I also owned a link shortening site similar to Linkbucks and Adfly where that was a HUGE problem for me trying to make sure I only paid out to the legit members.

All those PTC sites that came out of the woodwork over the past few years were mostly owned by newbies who got suckered into the "easy" con of buying a script hosted by companies who don't care whether you succeed or not, as long as you keep paying them every month because, if you stop, then your site goes down.

To succeed, no matter what kind of site you run, you need to take it seriously, be responsible, and keep on top of things. Too many owners of PTC sites simply pay a company that makes the site for them and then do nothing and wonder why it failed. You DO have to do SOMETHING to succeed. Yes, PTC sites are very easy to promote because of member referrals, but if you don't run that site properly then you will still fail. Don't expect the company to run it for you. They don't care.

I could hand over one of my money making sites to you today, but if you didn't know how to run it then it would die. I'm amazed at how many sites I've sold on Flippa where the owner did NOTHING at all after buying it. In many cases the site will still have my own ads still on it! So, even though someone else owns the website, I still earn from it. Crazy!!!

When I buy a site from someone else the very first thing I do is tear it apart, swap all the ads out for my own, switch the links, change out any Paypal info for mine, add new content, make improvements, etc. I would never pay good money for a site and then ignore it. That's just bad business.

Whatever site you decide to create or buy, make sure you treat it seriously with the aim to succeed and you will.
Why don't u team up with someone? I would Defently team up with you like a side project i would even mind. Sharing profit Cause i a lazy MF and i have stuff todo. and i would benefit cause you can teach me and we both would getting something out of it. So hit me up with a message So we can Discuss Shizzle ;).

Return to Top CPAhero