[WSO] - Youtube Keyword [email protected] Find The YouTube Keywords,Rank On Google Page 1 (2015)
[Image: 1b28ecdbf364456f890ede198e1db434.png]
[Image: 5a2a5a7dd133d7158d706f97d9273ad8.png]

Sales Page:
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Download:
File No Longer Available

Virus scan:

I found this method on another forum so I thought of sharing here too coz it benefit other members also.
Thanks for the share will check it out right away
Now when YT is a little cleaned up we need to go there Smile
Great tool thanks for sharing, i will test
Thanks everyone. :smile:

(Note to members, when saying "Thanks" Just hit the "Thanks" Button)
(08-12-2015, 05:53 AM)olemax Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Now when YT is a little cleaned up we need to go there Smile

Is this a bad time to try Youtube? I've been hearing that they have been on a banning spree for the last few days.

How long before we can try again. I'm a total newbie.
Thank you! I have tested this and really you can find some golden nuggets here. Now with Youtube and the recent changes I think this method can be considered to work with. Just my 2 cents.
Best regards..
(Note to members, when saying "Thanks" Just hit the "Thanks" Button)

I think the thanks button is just waste of option to give a thanks coz people are saying thanks on thread reply to earn points.
(09-11-2015, 08:46 AM)mhdalqtr Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.(Note to members, when saying "Thanks" Just hit the "Thanks" Button)

I think the thanks button is just waste of option to give a thanks coz people are saying thanks on thread reply to earn points.

We want members to earn points the right way by sharing good content with other members, so EVERYONE can benefit. Posting a low quality "thanks" response doesn't help anyone. It just clutters up the thread, like this one was until I deleted all the thanks posts.

All thanks posts WILL eventually be deleted as the moderators go through them, so there's no point in making them.
Thanks you so much for your great share. Hope it will be work

Hey..please reupload the link. The link does not work.

(08-02-2015, 02:50 AM)mhdalqtr Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.[Image: 1b28ecdbf364456f890ede198e1db434.png]
[Image: 5a2a5a7dd133d7158d706f97d9273ad8.png]

Sales Page:

Download:

Virus scan:

I found this method on another forum so I thought of sharing here too coz it benefit other members also.

Reupload the link please. The link does not work.
Youtube now is changed a lot of thing and old methods now is can't be used :(

Return to Top CPAhero