I am looking to buy any websites in the PPD/PPI niche that already has traffic
I will also buy any platforms that has download traffic such as:
Youtube Channels
Blogspot domains
.wordpress domains
Facebook pages

I will pay via BitCoin

Please reply here or send me a message if you are interested
Your BST is Approved & Live now.... All the Best.
Well i can give you few youtube old channels if you want
(04-22-2016, 11:01 AM)Alcapone Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi all
Youtube Channels
Blogspot domains
.wordpress domains
Facebook pages

I will pay via BitCoin

Hello sir I have blogspot domain PM me sir
(04-22-2016, 11:01 AM)Alcapone Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi all
Youtube Channels
Blogspot domains
.wordpress domains
Facebook pages

I will pay via BitCoin

Hi there, am selling a new site- Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. on flippa.
Its a browser games site (all html5 from playtomax and spilgames)
Its new, but design is unique and there's one article in the blog written by me. With the easier access and increasing speed of internet, browser games are becoming more attractive and accesible by more and more people all over the world. Domain registered at Namecheap last month. Getting 330UV a month according to siteworthtraffic.
You'll find more details about it below-
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Can be easily monetized with game cpa offers, g2a etc...
Here's also the domain appraisal- Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. I feel its too high lol.
Contact me if youre interested or want more details.
(06-29-2016, 10:25 AM)Vegeta Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Youtube Channels
Blogspot domains
.wordpress domains
Facebook pages

I will pay via BitCoin

Hi there, am selling a new site- Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. on flippa.
Its a browser games site (all html5 from playtomax and spilgames)
Its new, but design is unique and there's one article in the blog written by me. With the easier access and increasing speed of internet, browser games are becoming more attractive and accesible by more and more people all over the world. Domain registered at Namecheap last month. Getting 330UV a month according to siteworthtraffic.
You'll find more details about it below-

Can be easily monetized with game cpa offers, g2a etc...
Here's also the domain appraisal- Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. I feel its too high lol.
Contact me if youre interested or want more details.
80USD for 330 UV per month? You got to be joking... He will not buy something ridiculously priced like that.
Maybe he will. The content is unique, so is the design.
(07-01-2016, 02:56 AM)Vegeta Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Maybe he will. The content is unique, so is the design.

The content is NOT unique. It even says so on the listing. It's embedded from other game sites, and the site itself just looks like a Worpress blog that has games for posts. Nothing unique about that either.

As a brand new site the value would be in the time you took to put it together and whatever backlinks and promotion you have in place. Saves time for the new owner.

My advice would be to keep it for at least 6 months while earning something from it and then repost it as an established site asking 12x the monthly revenue.

You'll earn a lot more from it that way. The only people who spend any kind of money for easy to build new sites on Flippa these days are newbies fresh for the taking.

Good luck!
(07-01-2016, 03:23 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-01-2016, 02:56 AM)Vegeta Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Maybe he will. The content is unique, so is the design.

The content is NOT unique. It even says so on the listing. It's embedded from other game sites, and the site itself just looks like a Worpress blog that has games for posts. Nothing unique about that either.

As a brand new site the value would be in the time you took to put it together and whatever backlinks and promotion you have in place. Saves time for the new owner.

My advice would be to keep it for at least 6 months while earning something from it and then repost it as an established site asking 12x the monthly revenue.

You'll earn a lot more from it that way. The only people who spend any kind of money for easy to build new sites on Flippa these days are newbies fresh for the taking.

Good luck!

It's a browser games site so of course the games are not mine. But by CONTENT I meant the article. That is unique. The design of the site is also unique and its not just a wordpress theme.. I took an html template and modified it to look the way it is.. The article + designs + a few backlinks definitely = 80$. It took a lot of time to gather the codes and images and considering everything its definitely worth more than 80$
I want to sell my own youtube channel.But is there minimum subscriber needed? How much subscriber do you need? And How much you will pay for 1000 subscriber channel.
I have a dot com blog if you are interested Skype me on(opsondell)
I'll throw one of mine in there as well....

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. for sale. $300. 78k monthly traffic!! adsense account comes free.
(10-04-2017, 01:46 PM)sadnan0007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. for sale. $300. 78k monthly traffic!! adsense account comes free.

78K monthly traffic in that site!!! Can you please share Traffic proof? And, what's main traffic source? And, why do you want to sale this already established site?

Also, plz learn to write url properly
(10-04-2017, 02:32 PM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-04-2017, 01:46 PM)sadnan0007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. for sale. $300. 78k monthly traffic!! adsense account comes free.

78K monthly traffic in that site!!! Can you please share Traffic proof? And, what's main traffic source? And, why do you want to sale this already established site?

Also, plz learn to write url properly

[Image: dFj0Vm]
Hey mate I have an iPhone 8 page with 478k+ fans its active I'm selling it because I need money if you interested let me know I never monetized the page
Are you still buying? interested in other niches? …… 50 characters characters

Return to Top CPAhero