What are the best mobile CPA/CPI networks that allow incent traffic?
Hey guys,

Do you know any networks with CPA/CPI offers for mobile that allow incent traffic? Mainly looking for offers that allow monetary compensation. 

I just checked AdscendMedia API and most of their offers only allow to compensate users by either points, or virtual items. Only found 10 offers worldwide that allowed cash incent.

Thanks! Smile
Each network's offer will have specific terms stating what is allowed, so the network is really irrelevant, as it's the individual advertiser who sets the terms.
(08-15-2018, 10:22 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Each network's offer will have specific terms stating what is allowed, so the network is really irrelevant, as it's the individual advertiser who sets the terms.

I understand that. However different networks might have different inventories. Some specialized more on what I'm looking for.
(08-15-2018, 10:26 AM)jiraiya Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I understand that. However different networks might have different inventories. Some specialized more on what I'm looking for.

I don't know of any networks that mainly specialize in cash incent, but you could check on what the big GPT sites are using and that should point you in the right direction. Good luck!
For my Websites traffic, I use admaven. I got good convert there average 20-40%

Return to Top CPAhero