First Post Last Post
What are your DREAMS/GOALS
Just wanted to know from all heroes , since everyone is/will be making money online . What are your goals or dreams if you have any.....what is it that you would love to do after all the money and stuff
I dream of jeannie. (and now i need to ruin my joke in order to get to 50 characters).
I think that bilion dollars - that's is Smile (Damn 50 characters)
Mine maybe become the next president lol , I just don't know who would vote for me lol
I originally wanted to earn enough money online to buy a Porsche and I did that 4 years ago, so now I'm semi-retired at home enjoying life. I bought a house with cash and own 4 cars and everything is paid for, so I can now work less and enjoy life more. Enjoying life is the ultimate goal.

My last goal was to build my own games arcade and I finished that project last year, so now I'm goal-less...lol
(05-18-2017, 11:01 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I originally wanted to earn enough money online to buy a Porsche and I did that 4 years ago, so now I'm semi-retired at home enjoying life. I bought a house with cash and own 4 cars and everything is paid for, so I can now work less and enjoy life more. Enjoying life is the ultimate goal. My last goal was to build my own games arcade and I finished that project last year, so now I'm goal-less...[Image: lol.gif]
Whoaaaaa ahahahaha lol I effing envy you to my last bone geeez , wow that's amazing ....... im speechless (typeless) .....I'm on my way to working to achieve something similar as your achievements but time will tell . You just gave me a heads-up ....that anything is possible....thnx for your lovely reply
(05-18-2017, 02:18 PM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I effing envy you to my last bone geeez , wow that's amazing ....... im speechless (typeless) .....I'm on my way to working to achieve something similar as your achievements but time will tell . You just gave me a heads-up ....that anything is possible....thnx for your lovely reply

Back in the heyday of CPA in 2009/10 when anything was possible and you could promote fake content on FB there was so much money to be made that I remember one guy had bought a nice new car from the 87k he earned in that ONE MONTH. Another guy earned a million bucks over the course of one year. And I , myself, was getting checks for 4 or 5k from 3 different CPA networks every month with some days hitting nearly $1000...

Of course that came from spamming the crap out of social networks, comment spamming, offering movie downloads, lying about content, putting content lockers on blank pages, offering "exclusive" access to celebrity s*x tapes, Michael Jackson autopsy, etc. It was crazy.

Then came the big crackdown and backlash from FB, TMZ, etc and publishers had to sign an agreement to only offer real, legal content for them to continue. CPA tanked after that. While there are still publishers making ok money, it's not like it used to be and they have to walk a fine line to stay compliant. Gone are the "good old days" when you could use click bait like "Click here to see Britney Spears nekid!" (after completeing a survey) on TMZ and you'd earn 200 bucks within a few hours.

There's still money to be made online, but it's easier now to simply offer a real product or service that you control and adjust your profit margins accordingly. The competition is fierce though, so you need to stay sharp and ahead of the curve.

Good luck!
My goal, as boring as it sounds, is to ultimately be happy. With myself and life. Being financially stable with someone I can enjoy it with, a couple cars I can work on and living in a nice place. Nothing too fancy, but it's definitely something I want to achieve as soon as I can
I dream to go on passive income. And dream to stop the back pain

and of course, happiness and understanding in the family. it is a pity that it all depends on the money
(06-15-2017, 07:44 AM)EdgarBrag Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I dream to go on passive income. And dream to stop the back pain
Very nice ? mate
Want to learn more and more and earn more and more.............
still in complex phase of my career
(07-04-2017, 11:38 AM)D3v1l rul3r Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Want to learn more and more and earn more and more.............
still in complex phase of my career
You will get there buddy , keep on the hard work
Still trying to get big on instagram/fb :( not sure which one to use first
My goal is try to earn 100k$ but it's so hard .....................
(05-18-2017, 11:01 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I originally wanted to earn enough money online to buy a Porsche and I did that 4 years ago, so now I'm semi-retired at home enjoying life. I bought a house with cash and own 4 cars and everything is paid for, so I can now work less and enjoy life more. Enjoying life is the ultimate goal.

My last goal was to build my own games arcade and I finished that project last year, so now I'm goal-less...[Image: lol.gif]

Wow Congrats, Which Porsche did you buy ?
(07-05-2017, 11:59 AM)FRANCE Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(05-18-2017, 11:01 AM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I originally wanted to earn enough money online to buy a Porsche and I did that 4 years ago, so now I'm semi-retired at home enjoying life. I bought a house with cash and own 4 cars and everything is paid for, so I can now work less and enjoy life more. Enjoying life is the ultimate goal.

My last goal was to build my own games arcade and I finished that project last year, so now I'm goal-less...[Image: lol.gif].gif[/img]

This one...

[Image: asmodoporsche.jpg]

It was converted to a stock car with matching yellow/black stock seats, manual steering, etc. Hell to drive in traffic, but crazy fun on the open highway. Not a new luxury Porsche with leather seats, etc, but an old classic stripped down for speed.

The car looked awesome, but not enough time to get driven like it should.
(07-05-2017, 10:46 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-05-2017, 11:59 AM)FRANCE Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

My last goal was to build my own games arcade and I finished that project last year, so now I'm goal-less...[Image: lol.gif].gif[/img].gif[/img]

This one...

[Image: asmodoporsche.jpg]

It was converted to a stock car with matching yellow/black stock seats, manual steering, etc. Hell to drive in traffic, but crazy fun on the open highway. Not a new luxury Porsche with leather seats, etc, but an old classic stripped down for speed.

The car looked awesome, but not enough time to get driven like it should.

I love it
My dream is to make a lot of money to help other people Smile
(07-06-2017, 08:12 PM)FRANCE Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.My dream is to make a lot of money to help other people Smile

Wow that's a awesome dream , you have there ....if I may ask who are these people you wanna help
(07-07-2017, 06:02 AM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-06-2017, 08:12 PM)FRANCE Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.My dream is to make a lot of money to help other people Smile

Wow that's a awesome dream , you have there ....if I may ask who are these people you wanna help

The homeless and those who don't have enough money
(07-07-2017, 07:56 AM)FRANCE Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-07-2017, 06:02 AM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

The homeless and those who don't have enough money

Amazing truly AMAZING

Return to Top CPAhero