First Post Last Post
What are your DREAMS/GOALS
(07-07-2017, 07:56 AM)FRANCE Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-07-2017, 06:02 AM)aschy27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-06-2017, 08:12 PM)FRANCE Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.My dream is to make a lot of money to help other people Smile

Wow that's a awesome dream , you have there ....if I may ask who are these people you wanna help

The homeless and those who don't have enough money

Amazing truly AMAZING
To be the first bitcoin Billionaire. I think that will be really cool.
My dream is bulid great website and i make money form my website
To become a web developer.
Unfortunately I do not have enough time to learn because of my offline job and family(
But Im trying on codecademy when have some spare time.
Start earning some money online and then start investing it in streaming gear, yeah, my dream is to be a streamer.
One Billion USD within 5 years sounds reasonable..
(10-03-2017, 08:17 AM)angelo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.One Billion USD within 5 years sounds reasonable..

One billion!! , what ? That's a bit much to be honest , but if you would say 10 million after 5 yrs
Earning money will never stop, as we say, the hustle will never stop, so for me, financial independence i only hope to, and i just want to run out of financial issues, and then have enough to explore the more epic things this life can offer, and help others!!

Return to Top CPAhero