First Post Last Post
What are your earning goals?
Ok so I don't want to ask you how much do you make because I know people don't like to talk about how much they "actually" make, so lets talk about how much is your goal?

Me I don't want a lot. Not now anyways. I would be super happy to start with $20.00 a day. That would be so sweet. I know as a newbie I have much to learn. I am looking for a method that I think I can do well and try to master it. I know most of you will laugh at my $20 a day dream but hey you have to start somewhere!

So what is your goal?
My goal is $1000 per day. I know it's too big. But I can feel that I will achieve it someday. Just don't give up and keep on reading and the most important thing is TAKE ACTION!
I'm not greedy, will suffice me and $ 10 a day Smile
Agree with the aforesaid, here the main thing is not to be lazy Smile
I would like to make over $5000 a day again. I don't think this will ever happen again but would like to try to beet my highest earnings.
(10-09-2014, 12:47 AM)ViralBoom Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I would like to make over $5000 a day again. I don't think this will ever happen again but would like to try to beet my highest earnings.

Oh how I wish I could earn that amount soon. I have followed your threads and you are really amazing. I'm also doing FB marketing but I'm still having a hard time to reach my goal which is $1000 per day.
(10-09-2014, 01:30 AM)ImCharlotte Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-09-2014, 12:47 AM)ViralBoom Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I would like to make over $5000 a day again. I don't think this will ever happen again but would like to try to beet my highest earnings.

Oh how I wish I could earn that amount soon. I have followed your threads and you are really amazing. I'm also doing FB marketing but I'm still having a hard time to reach my goal which is $1000 per day.

I seen you have hit 10k keep scaling your method up and you can hit your goal. Remember think outside the box!
Thank you but with my method 24 hours is not enough lol. I hope I have the talent to think outside the box Smile
My goal is realistic, first i would like to achieve 100$ per day. My daily earnings are really low so as soon i achieve 100/per day maybe i will move forward mastering SEO and jump into binary options. Will see what will happen.
My goal is just $10 a day. Now I'm earning $1 a day with PPI/PTC/non CPA.
My Cpa earning now is $0 a day now with total $0 because no one unlocked my surveys xD
My aim is to earn approximately 25000 dollar per month for fullfill my needs.
My goals are

1 BTC a month
1 BTC in 15 days
1 BTC every week
1 BTC a day

I know this would take some time (1 BTC = $345 approx) in my currency a air amount to survive sine (1 BTC = 20,000 INR approx)
1k/month would be just enaugh for me.
almost there
No one is going to laugh at you is a first time for everything I hope you will ateindre thee aim we give the method if you happen loll
I dont have a goal and i am happy for every $ i make Smile
My goal is to earn $200 every day and I will be happy like 100 kids. Maybe $200 isnt too much money but in my country it is a lot
My earnings goals are 25$/month.This is the amount for me.
My short term goal is to earn 5$ a day, in the future I won't have max to my earnings.
But i'm just starting, so, let's see what happens.
(10-11-2014, 12:29 PM)Ben10 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-11-2014, 12:18 PM)gouzz Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.My short term goal is to earn 5$ a day, in the future I won't have max to my earnings.
But i'm just starting, so, let's see what happens.

$5 a day? You can do more than that! Trust me, $5 a day is a heck of a small goal. It's literally nothing if you come to think about it. Read the tutorials and guides section here, and save one (SEO/FB/YouTube) method and if you push action on them, you will see the true bank that you can make (even for a beginner).

By that being said, don't start off as a newbie. Start off as a learner in training, get at studying some methods at the tutorials & guides section. You'll make it if your dedicated enough, period.

Regards, B10

Yes, i'm doing some research here to try to get started.
I tried Sharecash with an youtube video and shit, but I got 0$, that's why I'm not too confident.
Man, 20 bucks a day is a nice start for you. When you achieve your goal the next thing you want is more money. So be ready for that and think positive.
I'm not greedy 50 bucks a day would make me a happy camper!
Don't really have a goal because i'll have to spend them here to unlock more threads and section to study more eays to earn money.

Return to Top