First Post Last Post
What is CPA and PPD? Which is better?
CPA

CPA stands for Cost Per Action. As a Publisher, your job is to advertise links. Inside of these links, the user will have to complete a survey, fill out a form, join an E-mail list to be sent various mail, starting trials, etc. Advertisers are the ones who are paying for this, as it’s a great way for them to get their product out there to the mass market. Once the user has finished their survey, they will be redirected to the content in which the Publisher was advertising. This is typically in form of a website or a file in which they would like to download. This would be called an incentive.

PPD

PPD stands for Pay Per Download. This works identically to CPA, however there are a few differences. With PPD, there is now a middle man. This middle man will optimize the links in which CPA companies provide their Publishers, giving the Publisher (You) the easy task of simply promoting their links. The downside of this, though, is that they too take a cut of the commission that a CPA company would take. It’s often not a large percentage, but some Publishers tend to notice it more than others. The owners of the PPD company will often release exclusive content to their network in which will allow the Publisher to earn more than you typically would. The end goal is to make as much money as possible, and if simplifying tasks does it, so be it.

What Should I Choose?

Choosing whether you should go with CPA or PPD can be a rather daunting task, considering so many others have opinions on the matter.

Look at the benefits before joining. With a CPA network, you will have to optimize and watch your survey links to make sure that you are earning as much as you possibly can. Although you don’t have to do it often, it can sometimes make you earn much less than you typically would if you chose a PPD network. With a PPD network, you will be earning at a steady rate, however you may see a small loss per download due to the PPD company taking a percentage of the commission. This is often not noticeable, however.

My thoughts?

If you think you can handle it, I’d say join a CPA network. There are many CPA networks you can choose from, such as:

AdWorkMedia (AWM)
AdscendMedia
AdNooka

PPD networks are also not a bad idea at all. I highly recommend joining one before a CPA network due to the simplicity of it. Once you get a hang of that, I suggest you ‘promote’ yourself to a nice CPA network from above. Below are the only two PPD networks I’d suggest you to join, with the first one as a main selection:

-Fileice (FI)
-Sharecash (SC)

I Hope I helped you out.
I think the best is PPD
and the best ppd network : fileice.net
(02-08-2014, 12:06 PM)Benny Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I think the best is PPD
and the best ppd network : fileice.net

PPD its good for the start but CPA is better Smile
PPD is good, but CPA is kind of better and has more profit, and its more auto-pilot
For Me PPD is Best..But if You How To get Thousands F visitors/Day To Your Site Go For CPA..
PPD is only for the start of your way to earn money from the internet!

The big money come from PCA.
(02-08-2014, 01:35 PM)SupeRKumI Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.PPD is only for the start of your way to earn money from the internet!

PCA?? or CPA, for newbie like me, PPD is the best, CPA is very difficult for me :(
(02-08-2014, 02:06 PM)blackingdom Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(02-08-2014, 01:35 PM)SupeRKumI Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.PPD is only for the start of your way to earn money from the internet!

PCA?? or CPA, for newbie like me, PPD is the best, CPA is very difficult for me :(

CPA* my bad.... and I'm sure that if you try hard you will understand CPA
For me PPD is good i make very much money with her. Smile

KEEP CALM AND WORK HARD!
I really loved your comment!

but CPA is the best!
First i will try ppd, hope i will get lucky with it..
Thanks for clearing this stuff up, and ill probably get into PPD cuz i cant be arsed to check on the CPA things.
I think cpa is better than ppd , it pays alot per offers than ppd per download
(02-11-2014, 02:31 PM)kerkoub Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello
Today I wanted to point out the subject unknown
A lot of website owners who have
Adsense account in a privileged position not know
Chitika which allows Google view the contents of
Ashharth that is compatible with any Ashharkoql
Why Adsense for Atstfedon signatories together
Brothers webmasters
All you have only Date
And waiting for approval on Oyumin
Sposon where you email to activate your site
I hope that the idea may be you like it and thank you

Waaaaat, you make like, no sense at all, are you using google translate or something? and what are these weird words(Oyumin, Chitika)
(02-11-2014, 03:51 PM)kerkoub Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What is the good blog accepted in cpa siteweb .i have not edea for this. can u help me

Blooger
In my opinion, ppd is better, especially if you will do it blackhat.
Which is better usually? I don't have a wide social circle I can spread to so methods that require a lot of people to click/download things might not work out for me.
(02-11-2014, 11:56 PM)Indelicate Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Which is better usually? I don't have a wide social circle I can spread to so methods that require a lot of people to click/download things might not work out for me.

PPD is for the start... but the big money come from CPA
Both are different things, but I still say there is more money in CPA than PPD. But also PPD is easier than CPA.
How would I start with PPD? Can anyone explain what a niche is?

Return to Top CPAhero