First Post Last Post
What is the best article spinner?
What is the best article spinner you have used? Not the easiest one, but like the most effective.
TheBestSpinner is the most effective spinner out there i think. I haven't used it personally though the reviews are enough to convince anyone.
I'm using the free version of spinner chief
Wicked Article Creator
OP you might want to check this tutorial out.
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
I personally use WAC for this purpose.
Me personally i use SpinBot and work great. Smile
Thebestspinner is awesome. But all these article spinners lack the human touch.
I think a article on money and some on insurances like life and health will gets some visitors.. Although I haven't used it much but I got some traffic based on these type of articles...
As others are saying I'd put my money on the best spinner! Its awesome
For now i use spinbot dot com Smile
Even after spinning your articles, you have to thoroughly go through them to correct errors, which is double work ofcourse.
(01-22-2014, 09:22 AM)Faust Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.TheBestSpinner is the most effective spinner out there i think. I haven't used it personally though the reviews are enough to convince anyone.

Yeah i agree, I havent used it myself but all the reviews ive read about it have all been saying that its a top site
Im trying not to pay for this kind of stuff, so ive give you best free spinner i work with

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

sure there is some better but its free and its doing fine job.
Cheir Spinner is ok, Chimp Spin and The best spinner are supposed to be really good.

I tried writing my own spinner with some level of success.
(01-22-2014, 10:43 AM)thefoofighter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I'm using the free version of spinner chief
What does this spinners do, What are they for?
(07-11-2014, 08:54 AM)rebound Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-22-2014, 10:43 AM)thefoofighter Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I'm using the free version of spinner chief
What does this spinners do, What are they for?

They change some words or phrases with synonyms to create a new and fresh looking content.
So If google won't notice your blog/site if it's copied and it won't rank it? I've seen gaming blogs which gives game downloads at google that have the same content how is it they are ranked?
I currently use article buddy. then sometimes i just rewrite it personally
I am using free spinner
avalaible online

Return to Top CPAhero