What is the best incentive CPA to use for fake social media followers?
Hello, everyone. I have a decent private script for social media fake followers incentive. I want to plug-in a surveys/app downloading as a "human verification" for the site, what CPA is the best for such a traffic? Would love to sign up through your referral link, but please no net20-30 networks.
(09-04-2017, 08:53 PM)AndyK Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello, everyone. I have a decent private script for social media fake followers incentive. I want to plug-in a surveys/app downloading as a "human verification" for the site, what CPA is the best for such a traffic? Would love to sign up through your referral link, but please no net20-30 networks.

Check one in my sig. Weekly by default (not net 7), PP, Payoneer, BTC min payout $50 and every week. Network even have landings and lockers for that, its worth to check. GL
(09-05-2017, 08:00 PM)Stivie Knows Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(09-04-2017, 08:53 PM)AndyK Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello, everyone. I have a decent private script for social media fake followers incentive. I want to plug-in a surveys/app downloading as a "human verification" for the site, what CPA is the best for such a traffic? Would love to sign up through your referral link, but please no net20-30 networks.

Check one in my sig. Weekly by default (not net 7), PP, Payoneer, BTC min payout $50 and every week. Network even have landings and lockers for that, its worth to check. GL

Do they allow such traffic, and what are their rates?
(09-05-2017, 08:02 PM)AndyK Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Do they allow such traffic, and what are their rates?

Yes they allow it as long as its organic (that means that your visitors fill the offers, not you in any way(proxies, bots etc)). 
You can check offers on there, there are ~5k offers.

Return to Top CPAhero