What paid traffic works in CPI?
Hi guys i working in ogads now because of low traffic and sometimes no traffic i decided to try paid traffic.
To study more about CPI in ogads. to earn $$
Where can buy CPC traffic that works on CPI?
I'm just new about paid traffic and i hope someone can help me about this.
Facebook ads Smile
some mobile ads network such as : Avazu,leadbold...
(10-09-2016, 12:03 PM)mmo4newbie Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Facebook ads Smile
some mobile ads network such as : Avazu,leadbold...
Did you tested those sites for advertising your landing page.?
There are many ad networks with mobile traffic, check adnetworksdirectory site
(11-14-2016, 01:17 PM)Mistario Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.There are many ad networks with mobile traffic, check adnetworksdirectory site

I already check it but it is hard to choose what is the best and profitable..
In your opinion what advertising network is the best that gives you cheap cpc ads. that works in CPI?
(11-15-2016, 12:48 PM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I already check it but it is hard to choose what is the best and profitable..
In your opinion what advertising network is the best that gives you cheap cpc ads. that works in CPI?

Try Inmobi. And why not to try Facebook ads? this method is 100% working and teswted by thousands of marketers.
(12-12-2016, 07:09 AM)Mistario Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(11-15-2016, 12:48 PM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I already check it but it is hard to choose what is the best and profitable..

Try Inmobi. And why not to try Facebook ads? this method is 100% working and teswted by thousands of marketers.

I tried to advertise there but actually only post can be visible in facebook but the image that i am promoting and link is not working or maybe i am doing wrong.. i just follow the guide that the image has no text.. do you think what is the problem also i just set ppc 0.01 looking only for traffic not for viewing my image..
(10-09-2016, 04:16 AM)arvinzx20 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi guys i working in ogads now because of low traffic and sometimes no traffic i decided to try paid traffic.
To study more about CPI in ogads. to earn $$
Where can buy CPC traffic that works on CPI?
I'm just new about paid traffic and i hope someone can help me about this.

you can run it on Facebook, but also, you can try to afford the service of a spytool, that will help you looking for good offers, and also for the best traffic source for your offer, this will help you focus more on your search, and could help you optimizing your campaign, and have a better view on everything! you can try someone like whatrunswhere, but also something very cheap and great as Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites., wish you luck!
I think Facebook will do the magic, I have a guy that is using it and seeing results

Return to Top CPAhero