What's NEW at CPAHERO?
[Image: tumblr_mzkvhbyC5M1rnpyolo1_500.jpg]

Hey heroes!

If you don't know me, I've been a serious member of CPAHero for a long time (since 2014) and I took a break a couple months ago due to working with a variety of affiliate marketing networks.

Moving on the fact that I haven't been here in a while, a lot of things have changed here. I don't know for a fact if PeaceKeeper is still here or gone for good since he hasn't posted in a very long time. HOWEVER, it's kind of good to be back even though a few of my friends here aren't active anymore. CPAHero is still an amazing forum and I know it can be way better!

With that being said, I will be dedicating time on creating new tutorials/new threads here to clean up the outdated stuff. Definitely, some sections of the forum need a clean up. Smile

Have a good day,
Cheers!
Cheers, nice photo, tell me about your success story
Welcome back! stuff hasn't changed much, a lot of things still work Smile
Peacekeeper is off working on another project and @Dol14 is the new admin.

Welcome back! Looking forward to reading your posts...
(10-05-2016, 05:20 PM)ReverseDEMO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Cheers, nice photo, tell me about your success story

Thanks. I might post a success story in the future if we ever implement a VIP forum. Cheers!

(10-05-2016, 06:03 PM)styx Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Welcome back! stuff hasn't changed much, a lot of things still work Smile

Hey, thanks Styx! Although, during the time that you joined which was about a month ago, all of the changes have already been made. Not a lot has changed for a while but at the same time, a lot has changed since CPAHero was created.

(10-05-2016, 09:54 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Peacekeeper is off working on another project and @Dol14 is the new admin.

Hey Asmodeus, it's definitely been a while. Happy to see you here! I did not know Dol14 became a admin - congrats to him. He has been the most active here since the beginning so he has definitely earned it.

Anyway, if you didn't see my new suggestions thread here, I'd appreciate it if you could Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites..
(10-06-2016, 12:02 AM)Before5am Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-05-2016, 05:20 PM)ReverseDEMO Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Cheers, nice photo, tell me about your success story

Thanks. I might post a success story in the future if we ever implement a VIP forum. Cheers!

(10-05-2016, 06:03 PM)styx Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Welcome back! stuff hasn't changed much, a lot of things still work Smile

Hey, thanks Styx! Although, during the time that you joined which was about a month ago, all of the changes have already been made. Not a lot has changed for a while but at the same time, a lot has changed since CPAHero was created.

(10-05-2016, 09:54 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Peacekeeper is off working on another project and @Dol14 is the new admin.

Hey Asmodeus, it's definitely been a while. Happy to see you here! I did not know Dol14 became a admin - congrats to him. He has been the most active here since the beginning so he has definitely earned it.

Anyway, if you didn't see my new suggestions thread here, I'd appreciate it if you could Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites..

i was more refering to the CPA/Affiliate marketing world in general when i said its still the same, as you said you took a break from it ..btw i might be new on this forum, but i'm coding since about 20 years and doing IM since about 16 years Smile

Return to Top CPAhero