Every day we receive lots of questions from publishers among which the most common one is: what traffic sources are allowed for the particular offer promotion in dating niche. The most important word in the previous sentence is PARTICULAR offer! Though there exist certain general sources approved by most of advertisers, it should always be borne in mind that each dating offer may have it’s own restrictions that should be observed.
First of all we'd like to cover the commonly approved sources for most of dating offers.
- paid CPC traffic (ad networks)
- display traffic
- email traffic (spam is strongly forbidden!)
- in-app advertising
- social media (not all merchants approve this source)
- SEO (search traffic)
- contextual ads (and again not all advertisers admit it as a good source)
And now let’s review the sources which are more often treated by advertisers as non-desirable.
Most frequent forbidden sources:
- email (sometimes advertisers don’t allow it)
- chat (though some merchants allow chat traffic)
- social media (some offers strictly forbid this source)
- SMS traffic
- content locking (strongly forbidden!)
And it goes without saying that such methods of advertising as bots, manual or automatic lead generation, incentive tools, spam are all taboo! By using any of them, publishers will definitely be blacklisted by the advertiser with a risk of 100% leads rejection.
Dear webmasters, what affiliate sources convert best for you in dating niche?