Which companies pay with Paxum?
Hello, I'm interesting of ad monetization that pays with Paxum Which do you know? Could you tell me Thank you
Thread moved to helpdesk, as it's not a journey.
(01-07-2019, 11:45 AM)trav1 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello, I'm interesting of ad monetization that pays with Paxum Which do you know? Could you tell me Thank you

Recently Some ad network started using Paxum for Publisher Payment, I have the best way to get all operation needs. you can register to the Publisher-Pick, then you will get any update for the publishers needs
CrackRevenue pays on Paxum but they are adult/dating oriented.
Regards
(01-08-2019, 05:54 AM)angelo Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-07-2019, 11:45 AM)trav1 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello, I'm interesting of ad monetization that pays with Paxum Which do you know? Could you tell me Thank you

Recently Some ad network started using Paxum for Publisher Payment, I have the best way to get all operation needs. you can register to the Publisher-Pick, then you will get any update for the publishers needs

Yes you right ! 
Also, Pubpush for publishers ads has Paxum payment with high payouts! I started with Paxum cause I cant Use Paypal or Payoneer.
(01-08-2019, 09:57 AM)olemax Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.CrackRevenue pays on Paxum but they are adult/dating oriented.
Regards

Thank you for that information! is this site like Push notification? how their rate??

Return to Top