First Post Last Post
Whitehat Journey to $5000/Month by Blogging [Everything Shared]
[Image: GGGWyNL.png]

Background: Hey everyone! My name is Gabriel and I've been doing affiliate marketing for over 2 years now. I've had my fair share of success with greyhat niches, but I want to start migrating to whitehat niches for a long-term investment in my future.

Action Plan: I decided to start an affiliate marketing blog since I've been researching and learning about it consistently for the past 2 years and thought it would be a great topic for me to blog on. I will be sharing everything about this journey so that you can follow along with me and see exactly what I'm doing. Expect regular updates on thread!

Check out my the blog here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

I'm going to be writing high quality articles with a minimum of 2000 words. These articles need to be filled with plenty of valuable information and images as I'm trying to rank my articles in Google without using any black hat methods - therefore, focusing on the user satisfaction is the best bet to promote growth. As I'm writing this thread up, I've written 5 articles but I'm only proud of the 3 latest ones (the 2 first ones aren't as long and detailed, and sort-of off-topic in terms of where I want to take this blog).

I'm going to be doing manual email outreach by finding related blogs and trying to get them to share my content to their readers. That way, I can get a few authority links rather than a ton of low quality blackhat links.

I will answer all questions I get and post daily updates what I'm doing, so stay tuned!

I hope you follow along on my journey! Thanks Smile
Gabriel St-Germain
I have kinda same style PURE Whitehat sites with different niches which I started last year. The top site is earning $500+... It works.
Work hard & Rip profits....All the best to your journey.
(04-16-2016, 01:31 AM)Dol14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I have kinda same style PURE Whitehat sites with different niches which I started last year. The top site is earning $500+... It works.
Work hard & Rip profits....All the best to your journey.
That's what I'm thinking.
Put in as much work as I can right now and hopefully it will pay off in the future.

16/04/2016

Didn't write an article today but I sent 20 personalized outreach emails to influencers I found using 'alltop.com' which is a directory for blogs.
Here is a screenshot of how I'm going to organize my outreach :

[Image: 8a9da2a5b9.png]

I sent 20 emails just introducing myself and asking a question about one their posts. Once they anwser, I see if there's an opportunity to ask for them to share my content. Today I already received 2 responses, and I asked one of them to share one of my posts.
Great work bro,keep it up and the sky is the limit
(04-17-2016, 05:21 AM)lapiito Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Great work bro,keep it up and the sky is the limit
Thanks bro, I'm confident that I will stick to this until I see success with it Smile

18/04/2016

Having a hard time writing good articles but I'm going to stick to it. Here's what it's looking like so far:

[Image: vhPm1MS.png]

I also got another response from a possible influencer and asked them to share one of my articles. I'm gonna need to email more people if I want the article I'm working on to be read when I publish it!
Few things happened recently:

Finished the article: Took a while but I finished it. It's 4000 words long and I think it's good and valuable information (which is my goal).
[Image: 60df0ec73b.jpg]

Got my first comment: Someone commented on one of my blog posts for the first time and it was very motivating. Feels good to see that someone actually read one of my articles.
[Image: 0314c1d3f1.png]

First Successful Outreach: For the first time, my outreach efforts paid off. I managed to get another internet marketing blogger to share my article by emailing him a couple of times. Not huge accomplishment but still a nice milestone.
[Image: ef48521d5d.jpg]

I'm in this for the long run and I'm not expecting immediate results. It's these little milestones that I'm relying on for motivation to keep going.

22/04/2016

Still working on promoting my content.

Managed to get one of my favorite bloggers (BloggingWizard) to share my article which was pretty cool.
[Image: 7bc4dbf654.png]

Also created a slideshare presentation with the objective being to promote my blog. Hopefully it gets some views!
[Image: 7c63a3250b.jpg]
Hey everyone,

I've been working on creating an Expert Roundup post where I'm asking a bunch of affiliate marketing experts their opinion about a question, and then ask them all to share the article once I publish it. Here's what it's looking like :

[Image: 7262ff866d.jpg]

[Image: 1369624b34.png]

Hopefully a lot of the people share it and I can get a good amount of traffic from this post.

Cheers!
Keep it up bro i will start also my blog soon. give some tips to make money in blog mate
(04-27-2016, 01:19 AM)monstercpa Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Keep it up bro i will start also my blog soon. give some tips to make money in blog mate

Good luck with your blog. My best tip is spend most of your time promoting your content, and create only the best articles.

------------

I've been busy promoting my content and finishing up that expert roundup post. I have collected about 25 responses for the post so it should be done soon.

I've been promoting my blog a lot on Quora by answering questions. Almost 15,000 views already Smile Here's my profile:

[Image: 839313d7e9.jpg]

I also added the 'LeadIn' Wordpress plugin for an email opt-in pop-up and I've been getting around 2 email subscribers per day.
This is what the pop-up looks like:

[Image: c2c598e756.png]

Thanks for following my journey!
Any updates on your journey? Smile It's really interesting
5k a month is damn impressive, hopefully you'll make it
(05-16-2016, 09:12 AM)Trickster31 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Any updates on your journey? Smile It's really interesting

Thanks for the reply!

Update: Because of my school work and exams, I needed to take a break from working on this blog. However, I'm now finished my exams and will therefore will return to working on ProPassiveProfits.

Here are a couple things to show you:

1. The expert roundup post that I talked about earlier in the journey now has over 100 social shares! I am happy with the outcome and will work on creating more posts of this kind.

[Image: 8cf4668a83.png]

2. I changed the niche of the blog from 'Internet Marketing' to 'Making Money Blogging'. I did this because it will allow me to create content that is really relevant to my readers, and promote affiliate products that are actually related and useful to them.

3. I published the first product review on the blog. The product being reviewed is Long Tail Pro, an awesome keyword research tool for which I am an affiliate and will receive commissions if anyone buys through my link.

[Image: ba66e60a67.jpg]

I will keep you regularly updated on my efforts to build this blog. It won't be easy and will take a lot of time but as long as I stay motivated, I should be able to reach my goals.

What do you think of the Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. so far?
(04-15-2016, 06:35 PM)Miley Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
[Image: GGGWyNL.png]

Background: Hey everyone! My name is Gabriel and I've been doing affiliate marketing for over 2 years now. I've had my fair share of success with greyhat niches, but I want to start migrating to whitehat niches for a long-term investment in my future.

Action Plan: I decided to start an affiliate marketing blog since I've been researching and learning about it consistently for the past 2 years and thought it would be a great topic for me to blog on. I will be sharing everything about this journey so that you can follow along with me and see exactly what I'm doing. Expect regular updates on thread!

Check out my the blog here: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

I'm going to be writing high quality articles with a minimum of 2000 words. These articles need to be filled with plenty of valuable information and images as I'm trying to rank my articles in Google without using any black hat methods - therefore, focusing on the user satisfaction is the best bet to promote growth. As I'm writing this thread up, I've written 5 articles but I'm only proud of the 3 latest ones (the 2 first ones aren't as long and detailed, and sort-of off-topic in terms of where I want to take this blog).

I'm going to be doing manual email outreach by finding related blogs and trying to get them to share my content to their readers. That way, I can get a few authority links rather than a ton of low quality blackhat links.

Earnings:

Total Amount Spent: $0 (Already owned the domain and hosting from past ventures)

Total Amount Earned: $0

I will answer all questions I get and post daily updates what I'm doing, so stay tuned!

I hope you follow along on my journey! Thanks Smile
Gabriel St-Germain
Tnx for share with,such a good journey
Great journey! I looking forward to see your progress. Keep those post coming!
Great post. Can you get into details about your manual reach out email method?
Step by step please, with resources that you use.

Thanks.
I've been had so loong time to not blogging anymore. and you came to share your journey to everyone in this forums. you makes me feel wanting again to start blogging again and earn money from there. Thank you for sharing, i will follow your journey :D
I really like it your blog good luck and hope one day everything will payoff actually I also think to come back to make money from internet
I wish you goodluck. Stay focused and keep working. Keep this thread updated, I see big potential in the blog.. guess your $5k goal will be really higher when you start earning.
Is there any update regarding the process.Wish you all the best!
(06-22-2016, 06:42 AM)bacchiato Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Great journey! I looking forward to see your progress. Keep those post coming!

Thanks, man! Appreciate it a lot Smile

(06-24-2016, 11:57 AM)Mary.p Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Great post. Can you get into details about your manual reach out email method?
Step by step please, with resources that you use.
Thanks.

Hey man.

There's actually an article on my blog that covers the answer to your question. To read it, Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. and scroll down to point #3 : "Outreaching to Top Influencers"

(07-03-2016, 10:44 AM)mrious4884 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I've been had so loong time to not blogging anymore. and you came to share your journey to everyone in this forums. you makes me feel wanting again to start blogging again and earn money from there. Thank you for sharing, i will follow your journey :D

Blogging isn't as easy as it was back then... But it's still fun and has a lot of potential Smile I'm excited to keep working on this, although I am procrastinating way too much... Thank you so much for the support bro!

(07-04-2016, 09:44 AM)syncmaster Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I really like it your blog good luck and hope one day everything will payoff actually I also think to come back to make money from internet

Thanks man, makes me happy that you like my blog Smile You definitely come back to making money online. It's not easy but it's a great hobby and can make you bank if you work smart and hard.

(07-11-2016, 12:13 PM)bazhee Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I wish you goodluck. Stay focused and keep working. Keep this thread updated, I see big potential in the blog.. guess your $5k goal will be really higher when you start earning.

Thank you, I'll need all the luck I can get! I haven't been working as hard as I wanted to but all the kind words from CPAHero members is motivating me to really dedicate myself to this project. Thanks so much man!

(07-11-2016, 11:50 PM)maltiya Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Is there any update regarding the process.Wish you all the best!

The blog is slowly growing even though I haven't really been working as much as I should.

However, I'm more excited now than ever to work on this blog and building it into a real business that will earn me money for years to come.

I don't know if you remember but earlier in this post, I mentioned my decision to narrow down the niche of the blog from "Internet Marketing" to "Making Money Blogging".

After doing this, I started getting annoyed with the name of the blog being ProPassiveProfits. I decided that it was too long and not relevant enough to the niche anymore.

So, I looked for expiring domain auctions and found a pretty cool 3-year-old domain for sale for just $8 - bloggingaction.com. The domain name isn't available yet for another 24 hours so I haven't completed the site transfer yet but already started thinking about design a bit.

[Image: aec77033d3.jpg]

The aged domain will help improve the SEO rankings, as well as the keyword "blogging" in the domain name. I will have to make sure to 301 redirect everything from propassiveprofits.com to bloggingaction.com so I don't lose any traffic or SEO.

I'll keep you updated soon.

Return to Top CPAhero