Why Clickbank Sales Down nowadays..?
Why Clickbank Sales Down nowadays..?
Cause many people sell the same products..market saturated..
Think about it for a sec. Shitty landing pages, false promises, oversaturation. Really can't believe some people still fall for that crap.
Saturated markets. No new products that is too uniques. so many reasons....
for the reasons above and many more. bad economy, people holding their money more, more people afraid of scams, and some of the cb offers look like scams. people do not like clickbank like they used to. people getting wiser to spotting lies and half truths in offers. for some people, the sales are down because the cost of advertising is up, they are spending more and getting fewer sales. too many copycat products and similar offers, didn't i buy that already? sales pages and sales copy that is the same across different product offers. people who are tired of getting burned, getting scammed, and or being lied to. people who buy a few worthless products usually do not come back for more. affiliates often look for the biggest payouts, they do not look at the product they are offering. they do not care if the product is crap if it pays well. and that is why sales are down! people are getting wise!
(11-19-2015, 02:50 PM)blueblood Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.for the reasons above and many more. bad economy, people holding their money more, more people afraid of scams, and some of the cb offers look like scams. people do not like clickbank like they used to. people getting wiser to spotting lies and half truths in offers. for some people, the sales are down because the cost of advertising is up, they are spending more and getting fewer sales. too many copycat products and similar offers, didn't i buy that already? sales pages and sales copy that is the same across different product offers. people who are tired of getting burned, getting scammed, and or being lied to. people who buy a few worthless products usually do not come back for more. affiliates often look for the biggest payouts, they do not look at the product they are offering. they do not care if the product is crap if it pays well. and that is why sales are down! people are getting wise!

CB really is dead for most of the people :(
Come on guys ... why you gotta burst my bubble I was just about to start promoting CB products lol
i don't think evergreen niches will ever die ... and are any of you actually doing this ?
Yes guys ,it's over,no one still buyings those shitty products,we have all to move to another networks
Nope, not dead. Build a appealing landing page and promote a deserving product. People always buy if they need something.
Some reasons I will give you:
1. Buy any ClickBank product and see how much it helps you.
2. Ask your friend to purchase from your affiliate link and see if it shows in your dashboard.
You get what I mean?
(08-21-2016, 12:56 PM)rohit007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Some reasons I will give you:
2. Ask your friend to purchase from your affiliate link and see if it shows in your dashboard.
You get what I mean?

Their sales tracking used to be very poor, but it has gotten better. The big issue is leaks on the vendor sales page.
(08-21-2016, 08:26 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(08-21-2016, 12:56 PM)rohit007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Some reasons I will give you:
You get what I mean?

Their sales tracking used to be very poor, but it has gotten better. The big issue is leaks on the vendor sales page.

Yeah I don't know about now, because I have stopped promoting clickbank long ago. But yes, in many sales page it is not just a landing page it is a full fledged website, and the issue is that your sale is only recorded for the product, but being a website people have lots of other products to choose from.
jv zoo is a good alternative but if you are new you have trouble as you need approval per product and they rarely approve newbies, but if you have experience it is quite good.
I beg to disagree but CB is not dead. You just have to play around with the perfect gravity to choose the right product that's not greatly saturated so you can compete better. You also need to make sure you're choosing a good landing page, good copy (and not so hype-y copy!) on the salespage, a market that wants that product and think a little differently. Make sure to go out and try non-IM products as well. Make money online and weight loss products are usually just hype. Make sure to make a thorough research of your product.
Well, I dont really know if it's caused by economy or bad landing pages but I think it is because almost everybody is now promoting as an affiliate
Course some people making spam on it. so nobody don't trust on it now

Return to Top