Why all the guides are the same thing?
Hi..

i downloaded most of mobile app monetization guide.. all are guided same thing..
# register on Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. for motetize..
(for media buyer option indian users not available also.. )

# and get traffic from buzzcity.com

above the same guide from alllllll ebooks and video guides.. why...?
(01-06-2016, 03:39 PM)sanjayindias Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi..

i downloaded most of mobile app monetization guide.. all are guided same thing..
# register on Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. for motetize..

i dont know too ???
(01-07-2016, 10:47 PM)sangpencari2016 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(01-06-2016, 03:39 PM)sanjayindias Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi..

i dont know too ???

yes my friend.. all are the same.
The reason it is so much here is because it is a really good method. I can not deny that is not a good method.
(01-08-2016, 05:14 AM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The reason it is so much here is because it is a really good method. I can not deny that is not a good method.

anyway.. good for earning..
LOL cause it is getting saturated. Nobody will reveal a great method earning $100's a day just like that in a stupid tutorial lol. Use your imagination!
Always try and look for new method and think outside the box is a key
Guides are similar because everyone is coping one another.No new innovative ideas.
I'd love to develop a direct relationship with you for distribution of our mobile apps inventory on a CPI model

please contact me direct via Skype : aviv.mobligo
Because most of the guides are just rehashed information lol. take warrior forum and their wso's shit.so many rehash shit there this days.

read the guide take main idea from the guide and try to make twists. in your case find out about oher ppc platform where you can run mobile ads.
(06-19-2016, 09:13 PM)Winston86 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Because most of the guides are just rehashed information lol. take warrior forum and their wso's shit.so many rehash shit there this days.

read the guide take main idea from the guide and try to make twists. in your case find out about oher ppc platform where you can run mobile ads.
i strongly agree with you , you are very smart , CPA depends on creativity and twisting to make unique methods that work
Probably because most mobile methods are the same thing at it's current time frequency untill something new in mobile marketing comes along.
(01-08-2016, 05:14 AM)FeelThePain Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.The reason it is so much here is because it is a really good method. I can not deny that is not a good method.

yeah good earning

Return to Top CPAhero