Why are you Broke? Instagram $70 a day Method
[Image: 70-ig-method.png]

I was told to do this post by someone that I helped a few months ago. This money making method is old but is still relevant. It has proved to be a great way to make some easy and quick money online.

I took the time to write a full step by step tutorial on how to set this up and turn this into a mini online business. You can read how to make money online through Instagram at the Private Money Network.

One of the things that I love about this method is that it is easy and it works within the first few days.

The objective of this method is to leverage Instagram. Users tend to love signing up to anything that will assist them with getting more followers. When it comes to their personal online presence, they will do just about anything to make it SEEM as if they are popular.

Have I made some money with this method? YES. I made my first $200 within the first 2 days. I was skeptical but I was also stuck within a place where I didn't have a dime to my name. So I was willing to try just about anything to make it happen.

It takes a little work, but not as much work as it takes to build a full blown online business. There are so many different ways to make money online and most of the time it's not being shared.

I've never been the type to waste my time with PTC, or get paid to programs. Although I will admit that I have spent a couple of nights trying to at least earn 20 bucks. That was the most miserable time in my life. To feel like you are working for pennies can be degrading, and just down right silly.

It took me a few years, and a lot of different connections, but once I learned about the underground money making methods, I never turned back. I never wasted my time trying to push someone else's products unless I felt like it.

I think that the key is knowing the outlets to use when it comes to building your business. I also believe that having the right tools to help you make it happen helps alot as well. I was blessed enough to come across a plethora of tools and methods to where I didn't have to pray that I sold a product.

Even if you are an affiliate marketer who pushes a product that you believe in, there are easier ways to get those products to your targeted audience, without slaving away to make it happen. My motto is " Work smarter, not harder." I use to think that was a bunch of bull crap but now that I have implemented it into my daily routine, I now understand just how real that saying is.

Even though I have just launched this site, I still have many people who are interested in all that I have to offer, which is great. I'm not the greatest person in the world but at least I know the importance of sharing what you know.

Instagram is a great place to make money online. And if you aren't doing it yet, then you are missing out. You have no idea how many sales you are sleeping on. Take the time to learn just how to leverage Instagram to your advantage so that you can make some serious money online.

[Image: read-more.png]
The site requires login... link removed --- Staff
I think that the key is knowing the outlets to use when it comes to building your business.
I agree with you. I think it can be easy for you to spread yourself thin when it comes to using very outlet you can find. I think it's important that we understand which platforms work best for us when it comes to actually marketing our business. The more targeted your marketing plan, the better the results.
Kindly OP, fix the link, so as to gain access into site with ease, really interested to know more. Nothing's so demoralizing as knowing you can't gain access, please fix this.
So how am I able to see this post? I only see a back story and not an actual step-by-step guide he mentioned.
Sacback, can you share this method without your website? Your link was removed.(
I got the main idea but want more details .)

Return to Top CPAhero