First Post Last Post
[Work100%]Facebook Auto 2016 supper safe your account with no restriction on Facebook
UPDATE 07/25/2016 Now this tool already fix and now you can use it full 100% free without get your facebook account to jail ,banned or restric ...etc
Watch full video of tutorial to use this tool.
Thanks again for support this tool!
Hope you successful you biz and your work

First off, let me start by apologizing if this is the wrong section.

Guide:

In this version developer have added some of the new features to increase user experience more powerfull they are given below :-

1. User Can get the live view of what they are posting on Facebook .
2. User can schedule the post or post in Facebook instantly .
3. No banning of Facebook for posting unlimited times .
4. User can use Spintax format to make different posts .
5. Four apps is being used to make more stability to use .
6. Unique ID is being added to each message for unique post in Facebook .
7. User Can view the Time to complete the posting .
8. User have the access to select the Groups all at once and post on the groups in 10 seconds interval .
9. User can check their link shares in social site by using my another tool Social Count
10. Groups can be easily imported by Graph API .
11. Full secure https website for more security .
12. More user friendly in using my latest version Facebook poster tool .

Graph API is better for 2 hours of API access but users are recomended to use Nokia Account app for scheduling their post as Graph API stops after 2 hours of Posting and need to renew the Access .

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
Do I have to use it only on Nokia? What about PC? and won't this get my facebook account banned?
(06-30-2016, 08:22 PM)dgrea8t Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Do I have to use it only on Nokia? What about PC? and won't this get my facebook account banned?

Hello Dear!
Thank for your interest this tool
This tool you can use PC and you just unlock it and you can see tutorial how to use it ok.
Thank you
Thank you man for this sharing I have use this tool to post my business on facebook group without worry about facebook block
Thank again bro
I want to try this software sound useful !!!!!!Smile

Thanks for sharing bro
(07-16-2016, 04:58 PM)azareus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I want to try this software sound useful !!!!!!Smile

Thanks for sharing bro

you're welcome
Alot tools in this site but i dont know it's free or i have to lost fee
(07-17-2016, 04:43 AM)mylove084 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Alot tools in this site but i dont know it's free or i have to lost fee

All tools is free guy

(07-17-2016, 07:00 AM)csun Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-17-2016, 04:43 AM)mylove084 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Alot tools in this site but i dont know it's free or i have to lost fee

Update
and safe 100%
Thanks again
All tools is free guy
But it no have fb post tool. pls check link again..........
This tool working ? this is very important spin content of post
There is no fb post tool. Pease check link again. Link already remove. Waste my points.

Fi
(07-20-2016, 01:20 PM)SirRAN Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.There is no fb post tool. Pease check link again. Link already remove. Waste my points.

Fi

sorry friend this tool now is fixing and I have updated this thread already sorry again but If you interest SEO tool
on that have best useful seo tool that you can use Thanks again for you like
(sorry for my bad English)
(07-24-2016, 04:30 AM)csun Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-20-2016, 01:20 PM)SirRAN Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.There is no fb post tool. Pease check link again. Link already remove. Waste my points.

Fi

sorry friend this tool now is fixing and I have updated this thread already sorry again but If you interest SEO tool

Don't forget to update after fix your problems. Thank you
Hey guys, is it still working?! I would really like to know from someone who's still using it
(07-24-2016, 07:26 AM)SirRAN Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(07-24-2016, 04:30 AM)csun Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Fi

Don't forget to update after fix your problems. Thank you

Yes sure I will update this thread after I fix it already and don't worry I don't open new thread with the same tool
Thanks

(06-30-2016, 06:18 AM)csun Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.UPDATE 07/25/2016 Now this tool already fix and now you can use it full 100% free without get your facebook account to jail ,banned or restric ...etc

First off, let me start by apologizing if this is the wrong section.

Guide:

In this version developer have added some of the new features to increase user experience more powerfull they are given below :-

1. User Can get the live view of what they are posting on Facebook .
2. User can schedule the post or post in Facebook instantly .
3. No banning of Facebook for posting unlimited times .
4. User can use Spintax format to make different posts .
5. Four apps is being used to make more stability to use .
6. Unique ID is being added to each message for unique post in Facebook .
7. User Can view the Time to complete the posting .
8. User have the access to select the Groups all at once and post on the groups in 10 seconds interval .
9. User can check their link shares in social site by using my another tool Social Count
10. Groups can be easily imported by Graph API .
11. Full secure https website for more security .
12. More user friendly in using my latest version Facebook poster tool .

Graph API is better for 2 hours of API access but users are recomended to use Nokia Account app for scheduling their post as Graph API stops after 2 hours of Posting and need to renew the Access .

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
UPDATE 07/25/2016 Now this tool already fix and now you can use it full 100% free without get your facebook account to jail ,banned or restric ...etc

(07-24-2016, 05:36 PM)trinathande Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey guys, is it still working?! I would really like to know from someone who's still using it
Hey guy this still working 100% and this tool has been update put new feature like smile sign etc
Thanks
Its look great job buddy... very usefull for my work... thank you very much
(08-24-2016, 08:42 PM)ndafender Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Its look great job buddy... very usefull for my work... thank you very much
you're welcome
Thanks for sharing this bot but does it work? because many here shared severals bots and they do not work .
Thank you for sharing this. i will try it now.......
Dont use any bot for any social media account they just banned your account if they are aged or new

Return to Top CPAhero