First Post Last Post
[Work100%]Facebook Auto 2016 supper safe your account with no restriction on Facebook
(10-10-2016, 07:19 PM)csun Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-10-2016, 05:20 PM)termitermi Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Does this tool for facebook still works as described? thread was created almost 4 month ago!
It still work mate don't worry
before use watch full tutorial first

Buddy as i said, there are some errors posting, please can you help´

This problem appears every 7 posts aprox..---- Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Why you locked this one ? please open this one for all users
(10-11-2016, 07:54 PM)astonish14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Why you locked this one ? please open this one for all users
yes I will unlock this when I got 20000 point
Thanks

(10-11-2016, 08:26 AM)azareus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-10-2016, 07:19 PM)csun Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-10-2016, 05:20 PM)termitermi Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Does this tool for facebook still works as described? thread was created almost 4 month ago!
It still work mate don't worry
before use watch full tutorial first

Buddy as i said, there are some errors posting, please can you help´

This problem appears every 7 posts aprox..---- Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

it appears like your problem that mean u have experied session for use this tool but don't worry just reconnect your account and continue post again
Thanks let me know more if u still got problem
Thanks for interesting this tool
I will try this software sounds cool after that i will submit reviews
(10-12-2016, 04:40 PM)astonish14 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I will try this software sounds cool after that i will submit reviews
yes you're welcome mate
Hi. What is this? A [email protected] app or it is a method? PM Send me more info. Thanks
I'm looking for some good reviews. Is it still working?
(10-31-2016, 06:09 PM)mns27 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hi. What is this? A [email protected] app or it is a method? PM Send me more info. Thanks

It not a [email protected] app but it is a facebook app that you can use it to help you to auto post to facebook multi groups in one time and btw if you worry this tool [email protected] your account you can create fake account to use it and you will know . Sorry for my bad English for more information and usage it in my thread have link video to youtube to review it
Thanks!
Can anyone please summarize this before I unlock? Thank you! Smile
(08-08-2017, 09:34 AM)Awesomeness Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Can anyone please summarize this before I unlock? Thank you! Smile

According to the OP post above yours "it is a facebook app that you can use it to help you to auto post to facebook multi groups in one time"

If you have any specific questions beyond that then let us know.

Return to Top CPAhero