YouTube video backlink tool
This tool enables you to increase the number embed inserted at different sites automatically.
Code:
http://masspings.com/youtube-video-backlink-generator
(02-02-2016, 10:37 AM)daph Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This tool enables you to increase the number embed inserted at different sites automatically.
Code:

I was searching for exactly a tool like this! Thanks for sharing with us.
Wow man great share thanks. I will be checking this out for sure.
Great share for Gsa ping is the best
@@@@@ Thank you so much @@@@@@
Nice tool .. its nessecary for people used youtube
I wanna try.. learn it @@@@ hopefully, its work to my work
Can I get my points back. This is a failure of a method. All this method does is get u banned on cash out.
Nice share mate going to use this.
Is there any software to find how many links are submitted to particular video links on social media..? I want to find out how my compititors are promoting and ranking there videos
Is this working now or not please let me know bout this tool
(02-02-2016, 10:37 AM)daph Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.This tool enables you to increase the number embed inserted at different sites automatically.
Code:

only videox!!
Good post and perfect softwarefor ranking youtube post
Legit awesome share dude. Although the quality probably is not 100% it doesn't matter that much since Youtube is so high DA/PA!
What is backlink? Smile just i beginer and don`t know about this term
(04-30-2017, 07:54 AM)AlexFFF Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.What is backlink? Smile just i beginer and don`t know about this term

A link from another website to your own site.
I try to this site but it's not useful for my ytb channel
Guys do not over do it if you do not want to end up in youtube ''video jail'' they will stop your video showing on top results and divert the views to other videos AFTER ALL IT'S GOOGLE company Masters Of Cheating creators , so maximum pings 50 backlinks with that tool above , and even 50 is too much , unless your channel have 1000's of subs and you are a viral unicorn from the LAND OF VIRALIAAAAAAA HHH , but yea real talk not more then 50 do back links organically stop doing it in bulk cause it would be just a waste of your efforts , i am not just chatting sh*t this is based on my experience i own over 20 channels each channel had around 20k to 80k subs , trust me i have been there , and what i have learned too much of anything is not good . GOOD LUCK SISTERS & MY BANGING BROS
Thank you for great stuff mate, can we use this for all youtube video. is it ok for us?
(06-02-2017, 05:04 PM)jrmateja Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Thank you for great stuff mate, can we use this for all youtube video. is it ok for us?

Good post and perfect softwarefor ranking youtube post

Return to Top CPAhero