Youtube video ranking in MINUTE
Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

You can Rank Your Phrase Videos in less than 3 Minutes!

THE SMARTEST, FASTEST AND EASIEST SYSTEM TO FIND THE EXACT KEYWORDS, THAT YOU CAN BUILD VIDEOS AND RANK IN YOUTUBE’S FIRST PAGE WITHIN FEW MINUTES! GUARANTEED![/color]

I have to tell you good news today. The news is that you can get high rankings and FREE leads, sells and traffic from YouTube, without spamming YouTube with 100k fake views, comments and all that.

My sensational tested system, called YouTube Magic Ranker, will show you and give you full proof of how to clearly identify the best target keywords while building YouTube videos! In 3 minutes your videos will be in the first pages in YouTube and you will get FREE leads, sales and traffic from YouTube! Join us and be one of the few on top!

You will see your video rank in first page in 3 minutes! without the hard work of bakclinks, shares, likes, views, comments etc…[/size][/align]

You can check keywords in all languages!

After 3 years involved in YouTube marketing and having more than 4,000 videos on YouTube, after endless hours and days of testing, improving and fixing, I found what keywords can be in first page on YouTube and what should not, and, for now, by using this system I can know 8 out of 10 times which videos will definitely rank among the first pages of YouTube and which ones will not.

How to use the system?

It is very simple. You enter your keywords on Youtube Magic Ranker search box, then you will get the exact details about what keywords to use on your video and make it rank on the first pages – GUARANTEED!

In my experience, if the Youtube Magic Ranker declares the keywords to be “SUPER EASY” then I have 8 out of 10 chances that the video will be on page 1 on YouTube! Use our powerful platform and get our guaranteed results!

I used this system for more than 200 videos – and it consistently gives me the same results of success!

Give me any niche topic and I will create it for you, for FREE, 1 video with the perfect keyword phrase that has more than 500 searches per month, and I will show you how this video is able to rank on the first page of YouTube.

Using our Youtube Magic Ranker system will guarantee you that you will rank in page 1 by building videos that the system says that is “super easy”. It already worked for me for more than 200 times, so it must work for you! You always win with us!

[Image: youtube.png]
Magic Ranker

Viraus total Check = Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
[Image: Download-button.png]
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Points required: 50
Does anybody have and review on this? Looks interesting, but don't really have enough points at the moment.

Thank you! To the OP, is this another software? More details if possible pls
(11-20-2016, 12:50 AM)Greyhat007 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Does anybody have and review on this? Looks interesting, but don't really have enough points at the moment.

It's Not A software rather a tiny simple PHP script ..
But:

Detection ratio: 1 / 55
Analysis date: 2016-11-20 09:41:26 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )
(11-20-2016, 05:44 AM)Andrewko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.But:

It is because the PHP file is encrypted. Basically virustotal cant identify an encypted file and detect it as a virus
I have decrypt the PHP file ... Please download it again......
(11-20-2016, 06:32 AM)kawsarbd Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(11-20-2016, 05:44 AM)Andrewko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.But:

About WebShells:
It is because the PHP file is encrypted. Basically virustotal cant identify an encypted file and detect it as a virus

Ok. Its not a big problem.
But can you explain more in details.
Just short guide with main steps.
Do I need domain and host to use this?
Thanks
(11-20-2016, 07:06 AM)Andrewko Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(11-20-2016, 06:32 AM)kawsarbd Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Ok. Its not a big problem.
But can you explain more in details.
Just short guide with main steps.
Do I need domain and host to use this?
Thanks
need a host to play with this script. You can get free hosting with a sub domainat byethost (.)com
For instructions plz follow the video Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Any one can tell me, is it really working for any youtube video keywords?
Google will kill your vodeo soon.
i dont think it works
(01-07-2017, 09:35 PM)afkratien Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Google will kill your vodeo soon.
i dont think it works

Why is that? and is this software still working?
Not bad idea. This is quite interesting for people who know what to do...
(03-18-2017, 07:24 AM)bestdan50 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Not bad idea. This is quite interesting for people who know what to do...

Interesting in what way???
Does it really work and its a software or website based script

as others member chow this file conent virus
It contains a virus Sir you have to change the link and adapt it so that we can download it easily

Return to Top CPAhero