! Yuhuads: The Best Way to Monetize Your Traffic!
I'm Victoria, Account Manager at YuhuAds

About YuhuAds

We are specializing in CPA, CPL, CPI. Our revenue model is eCPM. We are constantly looking for new Publishers, Webmasters with high volume of quality traffic. Our team reviews web sites before approving them.

If you want to maximize revenue of your site and get the best results, Yuhuads will help you. We have Premium Offers from direct Advertisers.

Our Publishers earn 80% RevenueShare and we pay within 5 days after we receive your request via PayPal or Wire Transfer. For PayPal the minimum amount is €10. For Wire Transfer it is €100.

Ad Formats

Interstitial Ads. You can monetize more using this format. We offer 4 different types of Interstitial.
Bottom Fixed. Soft format, it is a floating block with closing X.
Direct Link. The link which is attatched to any banner on your web site.
Redirects.
Pops.

Examples:
[Image: 644e94428cf799f36c570dadddff10f1.png]

How to join Yuhuads?

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Mail: [email protected]

Dear webmasters, here you can see the list of eCPMs (Mainstream Traffic):

US - € 6.11 - € 20
CA - € 4.70
BR - € 1.73
MX - € 5.120
ES - € 4,50 - € 5,60
AR - € 3.69
RU - € 2.55
IT - € 5,80
DE - € 7,80
CH - € 9,40

Contact me for more details
Hello but it so expensive
Welcome to the cpahero forum!! Smile
(12-19-2016, 05:43 PM)shark Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hello but it so expensive

Hello, we offer high rates because our campaigns are Premium Smile

(12-19-2016, 06:41 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Welcome to the cpahero forum!! Smile

Thanks a lot! Smile
Hello dear webmasters!

Please don't hesitate to contact us!

My skype ID is live:victoria_4896
Hello dear webmasters! Register here for free and you will get support 24/7:

Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Hey there! Could you provide the forum with some payment proof of your add network? Building trust brings publishers Smile
(12-21-2016, 09:02 PM)BitcoinLord Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Hey there! Could you provide the forum with some payment proof of your add network? Building trust brings publishers Smile

Hello,

We provide reference contacts to webmasters interested in collaborating. Add me to skype and I will provide you those details.
Руддщ! Please add me on Skype to explain you all the details live:victoria_4896
I just took a look at your website. It is very impressive . I may give it a try for some traffic soon. Thanks
(01-03-2017, 12:43 PM)twins124 Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.I just took a look at your website. It is very impressive . I may give it a try for some traffic soon. Thanks

Hello, Thanks for your kind opinion! We would be glad to provide all necessary information and recommend the best monetizing format for your web site Smile

Return to Top CPAhero