RobotCashBot-New Telegram Bot (Payment proof of 800+$)
Autopilot money making with a Telegram bot game 1) Download and install Telegram application Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. from any store or their website (Available for Android/IOS/Windows Phone/PC/MAC/Linux)

2) Add the following bot: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

3) It is like a game, you have to upgrade your robots they produce energy, you sell the energy for Diamonds

4) Diamonds can be withdrawn from the account directly to your wallet (1 diamond = 1000sat) You get 300 diamonds in the beginning (30k sat), there are daily bonus. You won´t get rich with it but it can get you a few extra bucks. I can recommend depositing 10$, but You don´t have to, the daily bonus gets you started too (just a bit slower) Screenshots along with explanation.
For any further information do not hesitate to pm me.

My earnings so far:

[Image: vrH3Sp.jpg]

[Image: 2uvHS9.jpg]
(10-01-2017, 12:38 PM)masterxy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Autopilot money making with a Telegram bot game 1) Download and install Telegram application Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. from any store or their website (Available for Android/IOS/Windows Phone/PC/MAC/Linux)

2) Add the following bot: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

3) It is like a game, you have to upgrade your robots they produce energy, you sell the energy for Diamonds

4) Diamonds can be withdrawn from the account directly to your wallet (1 diamond = 1000sat) You get 300 diamonds in the beginning (30k sat), there are daily bonus. You won´t get rich with it but it can get you a few extra bucks. I can recommend depositing 10$, but You don´t have to, the daily bonus gets you started too (just a bit slower) Screenshots along with explanation.

My earnings so far:

Which boy do i need to add?
(10-02-2017, 05:36 AM)HichamX Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
(10-01-2017, 12:38 PM)masterxy Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.Autopilot money making with a Telegram bot game 1) Download and install Telegram application Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. from any store or their website (Available for Android/IOS/Windows Phone/PC/MAC/Linux)

My earnings so far:

Which boy do i need to add?

Maybe he want to send you his reflink through PMs.)
Or maybe he just lost the link when published this thread.)
Now its posted in "digital ghetto" section.
But if post reflink in OP it goes to refsection.
Its a ref-threads cemetery!)))
Can anyone give or show me how to get the robot and how to install it

Return to Top CPAhero