Journey to 100$/Day- Day1 Report
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Journey to 100$/Day- Day1 Report>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Not an ideal start to first day in my journey. 

One of my assets got penalized (manual action) due to Major Spam Reasons: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites. undefined undefined 

I did some changing on the site and that somehow triggered Googlebot and my whole site got deindexed. I'll explain why did that happen in another post on cpabuild in another section and will add the link here for my readers. So, I might be starting from scratch and I'm pretty much excited about it. I need your support guys, you're the one who motivates me all the time. 

so let's come back to the main goal... 

I did keyword research (was doing already). For Keyword Research, I used the following websites to get an idea.

AppGenie (@Jay Revealed this thing to me in my early days, Thanks to him)
KWFinder (Group Buy)
AndroidAuthority (Top 10 Android apps/games list)
Keyword Everywhere Extention ( I wanted to get Kw Searches for the US so, I set it to the United States only). 

You can also select any other country that is being supported by Keyword Everywhere: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.
Keyword Everywhere extension is very useful. If you want to learn more about it, you should watch this video: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Well, yeah that's pretty much it. 

Site Setup:

If you don't know how to buy and where to buy a domain and hosting then google it. There's a hell lot of information out there. 

let's talk about site structure. 

I'm not going to setup static homepage since I'm focusing on 5 (different niche) keywords. So, I made categories alongside "Home" button in the primary menu. 

This is how the silo structure of my website looks like Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.

Installed necessary plugins like Yoast SEO(Free), WP Rocket (kinda free :p) and Google Analytics for Wordpress by MonsterInsights. 
Content Plan:

I am going to write the perfect and in-depth articles on the targeted keywords. I'm planning to write at least 4000-5000+ words guide or whatever you call it for each keyword. Then, I'll post articles on related keywords to empower the main keywords. It will also help me to build relevancy and trust in the eyes of Google. 

5 main articles with 4k average words= 20000 words undefined undefined 

And, I'm thinking to cover it 5000 words per week. So, the major content problem will be covered within a month. 
Well, that was it. That was my first day and that's what I did today to reach 100$ per day with cpabuild. I'm eagerly waiting for your reviews. Let me know if you think I missed something or anything, you know. I am open to suggestions. 

Return to Top CPAhero