Project idea -What do you think
Hello 
I'm here to introduce my idea.
Do you think will have success with reward website.
People will have to complete tasks to get points and then exchange for reward(gift card, ps4, xbox one for exapmle).
Tasks will be provided from cpa networks. 
Do you think people will signup and will complete tasks for points and get reward for free
Thans in advance
My 2nd biggest money maker is a CPA reward site with over 41000 members. They are easy to start and promote as well, since your members do it for you by promoting their ref links.

Maybe you could start a journey thread showing us your progress.

Good luck!
(02-12-2018, 03:10 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.My 2nd biggest money maker is a CPA reward site with over 41000 members. They are easy to start and promote as well, since your members do it for you by promoting their ref links.

Maybe you could start a journey thread showing us your progress.

Good luck!
thanks mate
Can u tell me which network do you use for offers? I think to use adscendmedia
I have a script, but need to make modification before start a project and hope earn money :D
P.S I need to code some elements of the site and fix some bugs and then will start a journey about the project ;)
(02-16-2018, 08:50 AM)syncmaster Wrote: Signup or Login to view earning guides for mobile apps and websites.thanks mate
Can u tell me which network do you use for offers? I think to use adscendmedia
I have a script, but need to make modification before start a project and hope earn money :D
P.S I need to code some elements of the site and fix some bugs and then will start a journey about the project ;)

I use offerwalls from CPAlead, Adscend & Matomy, but most of the earnings come from custom offers I use.

It uses the old Voucher script, but I tore it down and customized the hell out of it. Smile
Promoting bad CPA offers can damage your reputation.  Taking the time to weed out the bad CPA offers can save you and your followers a lot of time and frustration.
Diet & Fitness CPA offers are very tempting because the niche’ is so popular. I made the decision not to promote CPA offers related to diet and fitness because so many of the products just don’t work.
Most supplements are not effective and some can be harmful. There is plenty of information available about supplements. If you chose to promote products related to diet & fitness products, I suggest you do a lot of research or try the product first to make sure it is effective.

Return to Top CPAhero